|Model Number:XXXG-01S2||Pilot: Chang Wufei|
|Cost: 300 Hp: 540 Transform: X Form Change: X|
Customised by all 5 professors together, Altron Gundam was dubbed the “Twin-Headed Dragon” which specialises in melee combat. Armed with Dragon Fangs on both arms and a Beam Trident, it is unrivaled in close-mid range combat.
|Main||Dragon Fang||1||90||Strike with a single Dragon Fang.
|Charged Main||Double Dragon Fang||–||110/100||Multi-lock available. The single-lock version strikes with both hands at a single target for greater damage than your Main, at the trade-off of having less sliding momentum.|
|Sub||Double-barreled Beam Cannon||3||70||Fires a beam rifle shot from Altron’s tail.
|Special Shooting||Twin Beam Trident (Throw)||1||9-35/54||AC: Throws the beam trident forward like a boomerang.
4/6AC: Throws the beam trident in a curve towards the input direction, stunning the opponent.
2AC: Throws the beam trident forward much like with the 5 input, but goes a much shorter distance.
|Burst Attack||I SHALL BE THE ONE TO DECIDE WHAT IS JUSTICE!||–||271(B)/231(L)||I am the hand of justice! Long combo with superarmor startup, and no cut resistance. Poke them super hard.|
|5BB~A||174||You may input A during any portion of the 4B or 5B combos to stun the enemy with fire from the Dragon Fang.|
|8B||8B||75||Shield tackle. If you are shot from the front while performing this move, you will enter a blocking state with your shield.|
|4B||4BB||166||Not as bad as it was in EXVSMBON.|
|4B~A||162||Dragon Fire melee route|
|2B||2B||80||Jump up and slash downwards with the Twin Beam Trident. Bounces the enemy on hit.|
|BC||BC||50||Grabs the enemy with a Dragon Fang. On hit, can be followed up with B or A.|
|BC~B||138||Kicks the enemy twice, with the fury of a million dragons. Puts the enemy in a special down state.|
|BC~A||184||Scratches the enemy many times, with the fury of a billion dragons. High damage but long combo time with near zero cut resistance.|
3rd stage of 4B or 5B combos: BC
Main: Dragon Fang
Strike with a single Dragon Fang. Maintains a slight amount of momentum before stopping to attack. The dragon head will devour any attacks (even beams, but not gerobis) that it comes in contact with. One-hit down.
Charged Main: Double Dragon Fang
Multi-lock available. The single-lock version strikes with both hands at a single target for greater damage than your Main, at the trade-off of having less sliding momentum, and a longer startup.
Multi-lock version strikes each enemy with one Dragon Fang, doing 100 damage to each.
Sub: Double-barreled Beam Cannon
Fires a beam rifle shot from Altron’s tail. Causes no vernier, and cannot be shot out of angle. However, it is ineffective at shooting enemies above and below you.
Special Shooting: Twin Beam Trident (Throw)
There are 3 types of inputs for this weapon:
1)AC: Throws the beam trident forward like a boomerang.
2)4/6AC: Throws the beam trident in a curve towards the input direction, stunning the opponent.
3)2AC: Throws the beam trident forward much like with the 5 input, but goes a much shorter distance.
I SHALL BE THE ONE TO DECIDE WHAT IS JUSTICE!
I am the hand of justice! Long combo with superarmor startup, and no cut resistance. Poke them super hard.
- Altron has a lot of weaknesses, but also a lot of strengths.
- You have a really short red lock range, and your tools are all designed for mid-to-close range encounters. However, 2B and a generally good mobility allow you to move in and out of battle efficiently.
- While his Dragon Fang is extremely quick and is great for creating havoc, it only does 90 damage, so although you may hit with it often you may find yourself losing the damage race. Remember to use your other options like your sub, AC or BC to set up bigger damage chances.
- Your sub does not cause vernier and is great for catching opponents off guard when firing at them with your back turned, as there is almost no startup or indicative animation. However, it has weaker tracking and damage when compared to a regular beam rifle, and it has limited ammo to boot. Don’t be trigger happy with this!
- Generally, the 5AC boomerang is the most reliable, and mostly as a self defense tool. Hitting a good boomerang can lead to good damage with your BC though.
- 2B is one of your best moves, giving you access to the much-coveted pyonstepdive (2B to jump up, sidestep, boost dive). Use it to gain altitude quickly or confuse your opponents, or to get in range safely.
- While 2B~CSA was a strong option for Altron in EXVSMBON, it does prorated damage in this version, doing a meager 77 damage. To circumvent this, sidestep your 2B before striking with your CSA.
- Good strikers are those that will allow you to setup good damage, or further increase your potency in close-mid range. Gold Sumo, X3, and gerobi assists like Kshatriya are good bets.