Hi guys, today there will be a patch for the game which is at around 25th September 2017, 1000hrs JPN timing.
There are quite alot of sweet updates and we shall be going thru them right away!
- 1V1 online player match implementation
- May now save previous setting for room search options
- Match searching within your region for casual matches
- New extra battle stage (Playable Boss Challenge) added to Ultimate Battle (Big Zam)
- Playable paid DLC added to extra battle stage (Destroyer) in Ultimate Battle
- New paid DLC appearing as CPU enemy in selected stages in Trial Battle
- New Stages added
- Additional penalties will be added to Online Battle to punish bad behavior
- Damage values to be shown while dealing damage to the CPU while waiting for your match to start in a room
- Fix of bugs during battle
- Fix of bugs for playable units
Regarding to the unit adjustments for the playable units and strikers, it will be updated during early October (Update Ver1.06). Details of the unit adjustment will be out in the near future. A Bandai Namco rep commented during a recent livestream that they are aware of all player feedback, and that they are working on changes they hope will make the fans happy.
Details for individual contents
1V1 online player match implementation
1)You are now able to create or search a room for 1v1 online player match.
2)While creating a room, you can create a room which can hold from 2~18 players.
3)Shuffle will be the rule used for 1v1 room matching.
Saving of online room search option
The last search options for your online room search will be automatically saved.
Match searching region range for Casual match
Similar to the Player Match, you can now choose to find players from either the same region or world wide.
New extra battle stage (Playable Boss Challenge) added to Ultimate Battle
Regarding the playable boss challenge, one player can choose to use the Boss unit, “Big Zam”, and battle with the other 5 players (which can also include CPU).
The Big Zam’s controller will be chosen randomly every time the extra battle is occurring.
Playable paid DLC added to extra battle stage (Destroyer) in Ultimate Battle
During the play in Ultimate Battle, the Destroyer mode in Extra Battle will have a special change.
While in the Destroyer mode, all players will be battling using the upcoming paid DLC units.
*This mode will be active after 29th September,2100hrs JPN timing.
New paid DLC appearing as CPU enemy in selected stages in Trial Battle
On 25th September,1000hrs JPN timing, upcoming paid DLC will appear in selected stages as CPU enemy.
New Stages added
New stages [Forest (Midnight), New Hong Kong (Sunset), and Minsry from Gundam AGE]
*Even though here says new stages, these two stage actually exist in the current game just that the stages will be shown in different day timing.
Penalty added to Online Battle under certain conditions
There will be no GP awarded if your Online Battle ends prematurely under certain conditions.
Damage value to be shown while dealing damage to the CPU in the match awaiting room battle
You can now see the amount of damage dealt to the dummy CPU while waiting for your match to start in the match waiting room battle.
Fix of bugs in game
Fixed bug of certain units’ models becoming bugged after Guarding.
Fix of bugs for playable unit
The bugs for the playable units shown below have been fixed:
- Char Custom Gelgoog’s AB- Multiple Beam Naginatas appearing when going into Burst at specific timings
- Qubeley – Charge gauge occasionally not being consumed appropriately
- Qubeley – Ammo for AB incorrectly being refilled under certain conditions
- Sazabi – 4/6b hit effect changed.
- Kshatriya – Unit model going into walking animation instead of hovering after certain moves
- Banshee – Burst attacking not firing out pillars of fire when main ammo is at 0
- Altron – Main (Dragon Fang arms) travelling at weird angles after cancelling it from certain moves
- Altron – Dragon Fang model bugged after cancelling CSA from certain moves.
- Epyon – Fixed camera angle during 2b~BC
- Exia – Fixed bug of not being able to go into Exia Repair
- Graham’s Flag – Burst Attack fixed to not whiff so easily mid-combo on certain units
- G-Arcane – Float mode AB consuming normal mode AB Ammo
- Kimaris – Burst Attack fixed to not whiff so easily mid-combo on certain units
- Psycho Zaku – Auto Bazookas firing backwards when using 2ABC when only 1 Auto Bazooka is active
- Pale Rider – HADES and Burst not powering up melee moves appropriately
- Pale Rider – CC8B having reduced number of hits during Burst
- Hi-nu – Number of Fin Funnels increasing more than intended when using BC at certain timings.