|Model Number:RX-79 [G] Ez-8||Pilot: Shiro Amada|
|Cost: 300 Hp: 560 Transform: X Form Change: △ (Artillery Mode)|
A one-of-a-kind Mobile Suit that was developed from a damaged Ground Gundam. The Ground Gundam’s problematic field pack issue was resolved, and the suit was also given heavier armor around the cockpit, and additional mounted weapons. The Gundam’s trademark ‘V’ fin was also removed, and in its place a rod antenna was affixed.
Beam Rifle Mode
|Main||Beam Rifle||7||75||Standard BR.|
|Charged Main||Beam Rifle (one-shot)||–||100||One-shot down charged beam rifle.|
|Sub||Missile Launcher||6||105||Fires two missiles. Stuns on hit.|
||I’ll return it two-fold!||80||154||Machine gun that causes vernier.|
|Special Melee||Switch to Artillery Mode||–||–||When done on land, refills boost instantly.|
|Burst Attack||IKITAIIIIIII||–||260(B)/239(L)||Not the official move name.|
|5BB~2B||214||Pimp slap with your torn-off hand.|
|4B||4BBB||158||Superior speed and priority.|
|4BB~2B||209||Pimp slap with your torn-off hand.|
|CC8B~A||165||Follow-up with a bazooka shot.|
||Melee counter with shield properties.|
A: AB, AC, BC
[showhide type= “2”]
|Main||Artillery||5||100||Physical ammo with good vertical tracking. Manual reload on empty.|
|Sub||Artillery||5||110||Shares ammo with main. Fires from a higher angle if the opponent is behind an obstacle.
||Evasive Shelling||2||100||Dodges quickly before firing the artillery main.
|Special Melee||Switch to Beam Rifle Mode||–||–||When done on land, refills boost instantly.|
|Burst Attack||IKITAIIIIIII||260(B)/239(L)||Not the official move name.|
|5B||5B||145||Impales the enemy on your mighty cannon, before firing at point blank range|
|8B||8B||75||Kicks the enemy once|
|8B~A||150||Follow-up with a bazooka shot|
|4B||4BBB||158||Superior speed and priority. Same as Beam Rifle Mode|
|4BB~2B||209||Pimp slap with your torn-off hand. Same as Beam Rifle Mode|
|CC8B~A||165||Follow-up with a bazooka shot|
||Melee counter with shield properties|
A: *AC, BC
During Beam Rifle Mode
[showhide type= “3”]
Main: Beam Rifle
Charged Main: Beam Rifle (High Output)
Fires a one shot beam with decent tracking and speed.
Sub: Missile Launcher
Fires two missiles. Stuns on hit
Special Shooting: I’ll return it two-fold!
Machine gun that causes vernier
Special Melee: Switch to Artillery Mode
When done on land, refills boost instantly
During Artillery Mode
[showhide type= “4”]
Physical ammo with good vertical tracking. Manual reload on empty.
Shares ammo with main. Fires from a higher angle if the opponent is behind an obstacle. Pressing A repeatedly after the first shot is fired allows you to continue firing.
Special Shooting: Evasive Shelling
Dodges quickly before firing the artillery main. Pressing 2/5/8AC will make you move backwards before firing, while 4/6AC will make you swerve left or right.
Special Melee: Switch to Beam Rifle Mode
When done on land, refills boost instantly.
- Generally speaking, BR Mode is for close-to-medium range encounters, while Artillery Mode is better at accurately applying pressure from a distance.
- In BR mode, both your AB and AC are good self defense tools, especially when cancelled from A. Against melee-happy enemies, shooting your main then back-stepping into your AB or AC are strong options as well.
- 2B is a strong option because it melee counters enemies who hit the shield, and also blocks range shots. You can use 2B~csA to shield yourself, before firing a one-shot down. Note that this does reduced damage (70).
- Cancelling your run into BC is a crucial technique for playing this suit, because doing so refills your boost. When executed with good timing, you will appear to have near limitless boost.
- Strikers with good ranged pressure options, like Slave Wraith, mesh well with Ez8’s pressure-oriented kit.