|Model Number:ZGMF-X13A||Pilot: Rau Le Creuset|
|Cost: 400 Hp: 620 Transform: X Form Change: X|
A mobile suit equipped with a nuclear engine developed by ZAFT, thus considered a sibling unit to Freedom and Justice. Equipped with the remote all-range weapon system DRAGOON, the pilot can control all 11 DRAGOON units to initiate attacks from all angles.
|Main||Beam Rifle||7||75||Average BR.|
|Charged Main||Beam Rifle (High energy)||–||120||1-hit down.|
|Sub||Dragoon system (Defensive Mode)||16||18-116||AB: Deploys one small dragoon, which will face front while surrounding Providence, firing a beam on the target after deployment.|
|Dragoon system (All-Range Attack)||25-132||*AB:Deploys one dragoon which will fly towards the target, surrounding it before firing a beam.|
|Special Shooting||Dragoon system (Beam Curtain)||100||30||AC:Deploys the 3 large dragoons to target, surrounding it and creating a beam curtain that last for roughly 6 secs until the ammo gauge runs out. Stuns enemies on contact, has no effect on allies. Enemies can be stunned more than once.|
|Dragoon system (Standby mode)||25-160||*AC:Deploys the 3 large dragoons, surrounding Providence for 6 secs. On pressing AC or A while dragoons are deployed, short- ranged scatter-shot beams will be fired on the target.|
|Burst Attack||Dragoon System (combo)||–||299(B)/265(L)||Standard combination burst attack that ends with a beam curtain finish.|
|5B||5BBB||183||Standard 3 hit melee|
|8B||8B||80||Does a front kick. Dust Down|
|4B||4BBB||173||Standard side melee combo with a bounce on ground at the end.|
|2B||2B||90||Does a large beam saber swing that downs the target.|
|CC8B||CC8BB||134||2 hit beam slash that ends with a dust.|
|BC||5BC||80||Leaps towards the enemy and slashes.|
|4/6BC||86||Will dash in a circular motion towards the enemy before slashing. Direction of the dash depends on the input direction.|
A: AB, AC, BC, 2B
AB: AC, 2B
Main: Beam Rifle
Charged Main: Beam Rifle (High Output)
Fires a one shot beam with decent tracking and speed.
Sub: Dragoon system (Defensive Mode)/Dragoon system (All-Range Attack)
There are two types of input for this weapon:
1)AB:Deploys one small dragoon, which will face front while surrounding Providence, firing a beam on the target after deployment.
2)*AB:Deploys one dragoon which will fly towards the target, surrounding it before firing a beam.
Holding on to sub will continue to deploy all 8 of the small dragoons, each taking turn to fire at the target.
Special Shooting: Dragoon system (Beam Curtain)/Dragoon system (Standby mode)
There are two types of input for this weapon:
1)AC:Deploys the 3 large dragoons to target, surrounding it and creating a beam curtain that last for roughly 6 secs until the ammo gauge runs out. Stuns enemies on contact, has no effect on allies. Enemies can be stunned more than once.
2)*AC:Deploys the 3 large dragoons, surrounding Providence for 6 secs. On pressing AC or A while dragoons are deployed, short- ranged scatter-shot beams will be fired on the target. Damage will depend on how many beams the target takes.
Once the gauge is empty, there will be a 3 secs cooldown before another 15 secs reload timer. Gauge starts at 0 at the beginning of the match.
Dragoon System Melee Combo
Standard combination burst attack that ends with a beam curtain finish.
- One of the few 400 cost with dragoons, Providence is great in providing range support. Using his variety of dragoon moves and range options, you can apply constant pressure on your target and creating openings when their boost is low.
- Dragoon system (standby) is a great tool both as self defense against enemies trying to get close to you, and also as a tool for chasing the enemy in close range due to its great spread range.
- You can either use A to make the dragoons fire with your beam rifle, or use AC to fire the dragoons. Both have their own merits:
- Firing with A uses beam rifle ammo, and causes vernier if fired out-of-angle. But you can use cancel routes that originate from A.
- Firing with AC does not cause vernier, even when fired from behind. You can also fire more rapidly. Generally this is the better option.
- 2B is also great move to ward off enemies closing in for melee.
- The “safe” playstyle for this suit is to play passive until your dragoon gauge is full. Go aggressive once you have deployed either the beam curtain or used the standby dragoon mode, and then once again retreat to a safe distance and play defensive when they expire.
- Providence’s projectiles are all beam based, which puts it at a disadvantage against suits with ABC mantles, or shooting barriers. Fighting strikers, or shooting strikers with bazooka/missile-type weapons can help to overcome this disadvantage.