|Model Number:RMS-099||Pilot: Apolly Bay|
|Cost: 200 Hp: 440 Transform: X Form Change: X|
AEUG’s mass production unit made with Gundarium γ, previously code named γ (Gamma) Gundam. Its current name was given by Quattro. Although it looks big and massive, it boasts good mobility.
|Main||Clay Bazooka||5||80||Reloads when empty.|
|Beam Pistol||5||102||Fires while facing back.
||Vulcan Phalanx||60||10~114||Fires vulcans from head. Large bullet size, but low down value.
|Special Shooting||Beam Pistol||136||2||Fires 2 beams. Continuous Reload
|Special Melee||Sealant Launcher||1||50||Slow projectile and low tracking.
|Burst Attack||Beam Saber Combo Attack||–||253(B)/227(L)||Beam saber combo, stuns with binder, and finishes with beam pistol.|
|5B||5BBB||163||Standard 3 hit combo.|
|8B||8B||81||Multi-hit forward step. Target floats upward for a bit, possible to follow up with Sealant.|
|4B||4BB||116||Fast startup on the first hit. If going for damage, cancel out of the first hit and follow up with 5bb.
|CC8B||CC8B||121||Slashthrough into a kick. Step forward to follow up with another attack.|
A (Front facing): AC
AB: A, BC
Main: Clay Bazooka/ Beam Pistol
Knocks up on hit, downs target on 2nd hit, no explosion from bazooka. Reloads when empty.
Beam Pistol is Fired while facing back. Downs target if in Burst. Shares ammo with Clay Bazooka, oddly enough.
Sub: Vulcan Phalanx
Fires vulcans from head. Large bullet size, but low down value. Fires 5 vulcans per button press, up to max 15. Downs with 25 hits.
Special Shooting: Beam Pistol
Fires 2 beams. Downs if both hit.
Special Melee: Sealant Launcher
Slow projectile and low tracking. Slows target for about 5 seconds on hit.
Beam Saber Combo Attack
Beam saber combo, stuns with binder, and finishes with beam pistol.
- Clay Bazooka reloads really quickly. Just spam.
- Use the vulcans to flinch, then go for the down with beam pistol or bazooka depending on how safe you are
- Sealant Launcher moves too slowly to use even during mid-range. Safer to use it after landing a melee.
- 2B-AC cancel route was added.
- Back shot projectile is now fatter, bigger hitbox, increased damage (From 85 to 102)
- AB projectile speed up, tracking up
- AC faster start up; increased inertia inherited, Reload type changed to continuous , reduced reload time
- Added 5B(B)~2B cancel route
- Easier to follow up after CC8B hit